One womans journey to find herself and make the most out of life






Friday, April 15, 2011

Cute Old Couples

You know what I love? I love seeing cute old couples. Especially when they are walking holding hands, or sitting next to each other on a bench with the wife's head resting on her husbands shoulder. Even when they share a warm embrace or a sweet kiss. It makes me feel that there still is that old school undying love left. It makes me believe there will be a day when husband and wife love each other no matter what happens. Without a doubt I want to have that lasting love and relationship I see old people have. Their love gives me hope that others want the same thing. It gives me hope that there is love left in this world. Awww cute old couple walking!

This is totally my favorite. So funny!
This is what I want someday...to be laying in a hammock with my husband.

(Pictures are not mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment